- Report: #868314
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Citi Sears Cardmember Services
Citi Sears Cardmember ServicesP.O. Box 6198 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America
Citi Sears Cardmember Services Sears Cardmember Services We paid our Sears cards off in full 3 months after received. 2 yrs later they cancelled us. Sioux Falls, South Dakota
*Consumer Comment: Please Clarify
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Did not use again. We were then notified that Sears cancelled our cards and reported us to Equifax for any one or all of the following reasons:
1. serious deliquency and public record or collection filed
2. insufficient length of credit history
3. deliquency date too recent or unknown
4. Ratio of revolving balances to credit limits too high
All untrue. After each card in credit report it states "pays as agreed". Then "closed by credit grantor".
This, of course, lowered our good gredit score. I am furious and I am near 70 yo.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Sears-Cardmember-Services/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Citi-Sears-Cardmember-Services-Sears-Cardmember-Services-We-paid-our-Sears-cards-off-in-fu-868314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.