Complaint Review: CitiBank

• Submitted: Wed, September 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: Garrett — SIMI VALLEY California United States of America
P.O. Box 6500 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

CitiBank Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. bank credit card Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Citi Bank took me for a ride. And took my money. I got signed up for some job lose program when I was already out of work. Charging me 1.00 on every 1000 dollars to my account. I did not know that I was signed up for this program. I called citi Bank to help me with my interest rate. Because I was having a hard time with paying my bills. The customer service call they were very rude and could care less about helping out a customer that has been with them for years. I did call my other credit cards who were more then help full because knowing how are it was. I never missed a payment or even made a late with with citi Bank. I just found out I was billing charged over $107.00 dollars.

I tried to use the offer because I was billed for it. They held my payments for one month. Then canceled the program and and would not refund my money. Even tho it makes no scene for someone who dose not have a job in the first place to even be on this program. I spend about two hours on the phone with 5 customer service reps who were no help not even the sup. They were just sorry nothing we can do. I have reported this to The Better Business Bureau,attorney general,Federal Trade Commission,consumer affairs If you have citi Bank I would close out your credit card and or bank account and leave then. They well not help you when your in need. (((competitors' names redacted))) will be there if you need their help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiBank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/CitiBank-Citibank-South-Dakota-NA-bank-credit-card-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-773961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiBank