Complaint Review: CitiCard / Master Card

• Submitted: Fri, February 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 09, 2007

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
CitiCard / Master Card
PO Box 688903 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

CitiCard / Master Card. Were paid off with a check sent to them by citifinancial and they say I still owe. Des Moines Iowa

Citicard was contiually charging a late fee which made the balance go over the limit and started adding over limit fees. None which were legal. So I got a loan from Citifinancial to pay them off and they sent the check back. So I had to send it certified and they took the check and now say I still owe them. I don't owe them any money for citicard Mastercard. There trying to get more money that is not owed.

They have grown so big they think they can do what they want. I'am not they only person I know who is having a problem with citicard. They also have bought out sears acct,s and I have had one with them for years and now I owe like 300.00 more than I did. They also own BP, Amaco, Shell, gas cards. They have tacked on extras to that.

They also had my credit report flaged anytime someone looked at it or made a report against it, all of a sudden i would get a call from citicards com. I mean right away. Is that legal?

Laura
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiCard-Master-Card/Des-Moines-Iowa-50368-8903/CitiCard-Master-Card-Were-paid-off-with-a-check-sent-to-them-by-citifinancial-and-they-235246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiCard / Master Card