Complaint Review: CitiFinacial

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2007

• Reported By:Plano Texas
CitiFinacial
2035 W 4th Street Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

CitiFinacial Has No Record Of My Account, How Convenient!! 90 Days Same As Cash Loan. I think I am getting SCAMMED!!! Tempe Arizona

I purchased an exercise bike on a 90 days same as cash loan, through Play it Again Sports. I intended on paying this off well before the end date on the loan. However one month after making this purchase I still have not been able to get CitiFinancial to find me in there system. I have called the store owner I purchased the bike from and she has been trying to contact them as well, with not any better results than I.

I found several reports about CitiFinancial today on this site and I do not feel I am going to have much luck paying this off before the maturity date, it appears that even if I do, I still will receive negative results from CitiFinancial.

Please let me know if there is something I can do to make them live up to there side of this contract. I will be glad to file a class action lawsuit if that is what it takes!! This institution must be held accountable for their action or in-action!

J. scott
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiFinacial/Tempe-Arizona-85281/CitiFinacial-Has-No-Record-Of-My-Account-How-Convenient-90-Days-Same-As-Cash-Loan-I-th-256694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiFinacial