Complaint Review: CitiFinancial Retail Services

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
CitiFinancial Retail Services
Cape Coral, Florida U.S.A.

CitiFinancial Retail Services Calls me 3 times a day for 3 months despite person in debt is unknown to me. Fox Mill South Carolina

The office in Fox Mill SC calls me 3 times a day asking for Linda Jones in reference to a furniture loan! Wrong number? Bad info? Who knows, but no Linda Jones here.
Despite ALL request they keep calling me 3 times a day. I simply have no recourse other than a legal action to stop them from calling me. Their number is 803 835 5025.
There is NOT and never has been a Linda Jones at this phone number and I have had this number for 25 years. Please help me stop these annoying 3 times a day phone calls. THEY HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER FOR LINDA JONES. For two months they have not stopped calling regardless of
who I talk to or what I say! Please help.

Randal
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiFinancial-Retail-Services/Cape-Coral-Florida-33914/CitiFinancial-Retail-Services-Calls-me-3-times-a-day-for-3-months-despite-person-in-debt-i-458353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiFinancial Retail Services