Complaint Review: CitiFinancial Retail Services

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Sacramento California
CitiFinancial Retail Services
www.citifinancialretailservices.com Rocklin, California U.S.A.

CitiFinancial Retail Services Bad Business Practices Rocklin California

I have been having one problem after another with these goons...
I purchased a Bed through Sleep Train Mattress Center, back in May 2008
They extended me 36month Free Financing... what a crock of sh*t.
First off... They Began calling me in regards to a late payment/No payments, even though my Bank had been receiving CLEARED CHECKS, CASHED from my account, with CitiFinancial Retail Services, and MY ACCOUNT number on them.
Second problem Ive had with these goons... once I cleared it up with them that I had actually been paying them, they began sending the bill to me AFTER THE DUE DATE in Aug and September, and eventually just not sending the bill at all (November 08 through January 09).
Now I send the checks in my own personal envelope, with the minimum payment, since they cant get their act together to develop a web address to receive Payments ONLINE I receive phone calls any where from 2-9 times a day... everyday from these goons... when i pick up, it is an automated service. "Please stay on the line for an important message from CitiFinancial" - at which point the phone call ends. I have received calls as early as 5:30AM and as late as 11:20PM
I am sorry... I feel these goons should be taken out of business... I know they are a subsidiary of Citi... and as such they should be shutdown for bad business practices. I work for a different Citi company and I understand that it is NOT Citi, it is the CitiFinancial Retail Services company that should be put out of our misery. I have submitted complaints to the customer service line several times and have not gotten a satisfactory response as of yet. I think they are sweeping me under the carpet, I know there are others in my position... I have one bit of advice, PLEASE DO NOT DEAL BUSINESS WITH THESE GOONS.

Vastile
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiFinancial-Retail-Services/Rocklin-California/CitiFinancial-Retail-Services-Bad-Business-Practices-Rocklin-California-423624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiFinancial Retail Services