Complaint Review: CitiMortgage Tia Sivily

• Phone: 800-8249907 x2203524
  • Web:
  • Category:

CitiMortgage Tia Sivily Settlement Scam The Lakes, Nevada

BEWARE of dealing with Tia Sivily in the Recovery Department of CitiMortage. For a year I have tried to get a loan mod, from when I was current, then while I started being delinquint, and then after chargeoff. Every time I was cut off at the pass. Finally in december, got through to settlement, where we finally agreed verbally on the phone to 10 cents on the dollar (which was $12000 in my case) then 2 days later, they changed their mind and said they wanted $25000. Next, the account charged off in Jan 2010, and I had the misfortune of dealing with the lovely (sarcastic) Miss Tia Sivily who assured me she would settle for very close to the $10000 I offered. Two days later (Friday 26th Feb,2010) she changed her mind, and said she would settle for $75000. ??????? After which she becamse beligerent, nasty and said she was closing the case and hung up on me (without letting me get a word in). So, I sent a complaint with the loan forensic to the OCC and State Attorney General mentioning her name as the specific cause of failure to get any resolutions. I also sent the same documentation with a loan forensic (which was full of Tila violations) to her boss, the CEO of Citimorgage, Vikram Pandit. His fax is 212-793-9007.

I'm asking you all who read this and who have had equally as miserable experience with Citimortgage as myself, to do the same. Lets get this witch fired.

Guess what miss Tia Sivily of Citimortgage, stuck in anonymity behind a phone and thing you can treat people like dog poop? Well, welcome to History, because this report never gets erased, and your name will stay at the top of Google forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiMortgage-Tia-Sivily/The-Lakes-Nevada-88901-600/CitiMortgage-Tia-Sivily-Settlement-Scam-The-Lakes-Nevada-575635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiMortgage Tia Sivily