begun

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:El Centro California
CitiMortgage
1000 Technology Drive O'Fallon, Ohio U.S.A.

CitiMortgage Does not Help homeowners O'Fallon Ohio

*Consumer Comment: A Suggestion For you

Like many Americans I have suffered hardship. Cancer, teenager with newborn with not any health insurance, and 35 per cent pay cut. Despite all this I am within 100 dollars of making my payment. I have sold my car, shut off cable and life insurance, cell phone and eating out. I have managed to have County government reduce property taxes, and cut all expenses to minimum.

Since I am underwater over 100,000 CitiMortgage refuses any help. They take delight in adding 85.00 late charge, shutting off my online payment so I must pay extra 15.00 to pay by phone, and continually telling me to short sale my home. They know the government will bail them out. I am not asking for anything other than fairness, I did not buy my home for an investment, I bought it to shelter my family.

The struggle has taken an enormous toll on my wife, her blood pressure is through the roof, stress is tremendous. But I still fight on, now it is personal. Its me against the bank and it has backing of congress. I take my sister to chemo 120 miles one way once a week, stage four, but our fight against CitiMortgage fuels the fight against cancer.

Please America, dont do business with these vultures, bank with local credit union, do not use direct deposit and most of all pray for me, I need help, my government has abandoned us, CitiMortgage wages its economic war, all in the name of jacking up service fees to put me further behind. BOYCOTT CITIMORTGAGE, make them jump through hoops like they do my family, hopefully
they will collapse,( UNLESS GOVERNMENT GIVES THEM BILLIONS MORE!)

I am fighting a war against big government and wall street. I need your help, call your congressman, do anything you can, pray for me, I do not want bailout, just a chance to save my home for my newborn grandchildren . I am all they have and I am getting tired. Thank-you and God Bless you all.

Dm678
El Centro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiMortgage/OFallon-Ohio-63368-2240/CitiMortgage-Does-not-Help-homeowners-OFallon-Ohio-426979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiMortgage

A Suggestion For you

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

Go here and follow the insructions. They still are crooks and do not know what they are doing and have more 800 numbers than the government but it may help.