released

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:little rock Arkansas
Citibank And CitiMortgage
PO Box 9438 Gaithersburg, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-2832918
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Citibank And CitiMortgage deceptive, false credit reporting, fraudulent reporting, not responsive, destroy credit, Gaithersburg Maryland

Citimortgage has reported our mortgage late for five months and I have the statements and my bank accounts showing we have not been late. According to our credit report we are over 120 days past due. When I call Citimortgage I am usually discontinued mid sentence. When I do get a hold of someone they are at a call center in India and are completely useless. This is not the first time Citmortgage has done this with our loan.

We went to purchase a car yesterday believing our credit was in the low 700's...instead we find that it is 550! We still qualified at the car loan, but the payment was going to be over $5,000 dollars higher over the 3 year course of the loan. Not only that, we were humiliated. We are customers of this dealer and are friends with the owner. I am devastated, humiliated and completely irate that Citimortgage has all the power.

The credit bureaus continue to verify that Citimortgage is correct, despite the fact that I have called, contested, begged and cried. Please help...or write if you had similiar problems. A phone number would be welcome that doesn't contact me to India! Thank you.

Eric
little rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citibank-And-CitiMortgage/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20898/Citibank-And-CitiMortgage-deceptive-false-credit-reporting-fraudulent-reporting-not-res-305329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citibank And CitiMortgage