Complaint Review: Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: TV Producer — Arlington Virginia
Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist
1400 Research Boulevard, Rockville ,MD Rockville, Maryland USA

Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist Individual opened an authorized Loan Application in my name without my knowledge using my personal info at high rates Rockville Maryland

A home Lending specialist named Ariel Szanto at Citibank NA at 1400 research Blvd in ROckville MD, 20850

without my knowledge or authorizatio nand in fact against my instructions used personal information--ss number and bank loan information to open a high cost 30 year fixed loan application in my name when I simply

asked him for information on the affordable OBAMA programs-- HARP and HAMP programs, Reset information onmy second deed of trust as well as cash out  rates for a 7 year arm. I gather he did this to meet quotas for writing applications, but it harmed me by preventing me rom applying elsewhere and giving false information to credit bureaus which affects your credit rating.

I reported this to his supervisor who supposedly closed the false account that i never applied for but he claimed he could not write the credit bureaus on my behalf which costs me my time and aggravation to do so to remove this false application from my history.

BEWARE OF LOAN OFFICERS At this bank. When I asked the supevisor bout HAMP he indicated I would have to call customer service and didn't think I qualified unless I didn't pay my mortgage one month. This is wholly incorrect.

THe banks are still trying to scam people and not abide by OBAMAS new regulations on giving proper information on affordable loan programs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citibank-Ariel-Szanto-Home-Lending-Specialist/Rockville-Maryland-20850/Citibank-Ariel-Szanto-Home-Lending-Specialist-Individual-opened-an-authorized-Loan-Applica-1113737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist