Complaint Review: Citibank Mastercard

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Roxboro North Carolina
Citibank Mastercard
www.citigroup.com Roxboro, North Carolina U.S.A.

Citibank Mastercard (payroll) payroll Roxboro North Carolina

I worked as A temp employee for Adecco, for years I picked up my paycheck promptly 9:30 am on Wednesdays. I don't make much and I live paycheck to paycheck. Feeding my children, paying my bills ,gas and the ability to drive the 15 miles to work every night depended on being paid correctly and on time. Adecco convinced me to allow my pay to be put on a citibank payroll mastercard and from the moment I aggreed the Bottom fell out.

The first week the pay showed up 1 day later (than wednesday) and when I put 20.00 on my cell phone for extra anytime minutes the charge was 21.35 the card company subtracted 70.35. Alltell never received 70 they recieved 21.35 but the Money dissapeared never the less. Week 2 wednesday and Thursday came and gone, no pay, no gas cubbards close to bare and I was forced to miss 2 days work in ropute to 4 days of waiting for my pay. They released me, now i am unemployed and guess what: my last

Payday was yesterday, yet still no pay.

Roxboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citibank-Mastercard/Roxboro-North-Carolina-27573/Citibank-Mastercard-payroll-payroll-Roxboro-North-Carolina-312825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citibank Mastercard