Complaint Review: Citibank N.A. New York

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis — NewHydePark New York U.S.A.
Citibank N.A. New York
One Broadway New York City, New York United States of America

Citibank N.A. New York After 42 years with this bank they have canceled my corporate account. New York City, New York

In 1969 I started our International Shipping company with the help of Citi Bank and a $100,000 letter of credit guarantee.  In 1971 Citibank established Denar Chartering Inc., as a broker and agent.  We have had this account for 42 years and today we received a UPS letter not to my Business Address via USPS mail,  but to my Residence. with an official Citibank Check and letter telling me "Based on a recent  review of your relationship with Citibank, We have determined that we can no longer service your account!"

Denar Chartering Inc. is still a viable corporation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citibank-NA-New-York/New-York-City-New-York-10004/Citibank-NA-New-York-After-42-years-with-this-bank-they-have-canceled-my-corporate-acco-927213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citibank N.A. New York