returns

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:Old Bridge New Jersey
Citibank - Simpleescapes
citibank.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Citibank - Simpleescapes Citibank charged me fradulently and repeatedly for services I did not request or receive Nationwide

In May 2007 Citibank charged me $169.95 for "SimpleEscapes". I called and reported this and learned, through what they told me and what I learned on my own, that this was some type of subscription service. The Simpleescapes company is on other reports on this website.

I called Citibank to ask them to remove the charge, they said they did. But now, they are charging me again. They claim to have sent me paperwork which they say I need to complete, but I was never sent this paperwork in the past. If you look these two companies up on the internet you will see that they have been linked and I am shocked and appalled that a seemingly reputable bank like Citibank would be involved with such a service.

As it stands now, I am still being charged for this although they claim they will MAIL me a form (no fax or email available) which I need to fill out and hope that they remove this charge from my account.

Ken
Old Bridge, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citibank-Simpleescapes/nationwide/Citibank-Simpleescapes-Citibank-charged-me-fradulently-and-repeatedly-for-services-I-did-1031797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citibank - Simpleescapes