Complaint Review: Citibank

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Diane11187 — Fraser Michigan United States of America
Citibank
P.O Box 6500 Sioux falls, South Dakota United States of America

Citibank They Seized my 1993 Ford Escort,on July 28,2012, for a $13,000 "debt", of late fees and overcharge fees.A 20 year old worthless car,hardly a dent in the $13,000, and i have no job,had to file bankrupc Sioux falls, South Dakota

They seized my 20 yr old car,not worth more than $400. $13,000 was almost 7 years old, so mostly accumulated late and overcharge fees. No job, haven't been ABLE to get a job for 10 years.No way of ever being able to get another car.45, no skills, living off parents and a friend.Diagnosed Bi-Polar when 16, filed for disability,been denied.Filed bankruptcy 2 months after car was taken,was asked why waited so long,I got bad advice to not even file.Bankruptcy went through,was told my car was auctioned off,I'm not sure when or to who.I found a site online that told me my car is in New Baltimore.I have a neighbor that I suspect may have something to do with this whole thing,not sure though. As you can see, I need legal help all the way around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citibank/Sioux-falls-South-Dakota-57117/Citibank-They-Seized-my-1993-Ford-Escorton-July-282012-for-a-13000-debt-of-late-f-1007153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citibank