Complaint Review: Citifinacial

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:eagle point Oregon
Citifinacial
3258 South 27th Abilene, Texas U.S.A.

Citifinacial rude ,did not want to work with us, Abilene, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Didn't pay your bills, car got repo'd...sounds right to me

*Author of original report: citifinacial rudeness not willing to work with you at all. two faced!

as many of us americans who are called up to duty to fight for the very freedoms alot of us take for granted everyday, i myself was called up to fight in afghanistan in 2006. a long time away from friends and family and a explosion on my sons 3rd birthday later, my wife decided she wanted to do something nice for me and get me a nice new car. needless to say i was speechless and felt like i hadnt a care in the world being home again safe and loved more than ever.

later i found the true evil of citifinacial sure they were caring at first and later they really showed there true face of ugly. like many americans we felt the pinch of the economy and like others we were struggling. we made the payments that we could for the car and yes sometimes we were short, but like like a caring family we always called to let them know, they had no problems with recieving short payments.

later in sept. of 2008 i was given a call by lamant who told me he could reduce my % and my car payments so as always i was very excited to here that. i went a military school for my promotion when 4 days later i recieved a call from my wife that citi tried to pull 840$ from my account when the agreement was for 400 in september nd 400 in october. so i was forced to drop from course and deal with issues at hand.

when i called they told me they had no record for any of these things to happen.so angered an frustrated i still tried to do the right thing and spent long hours on the phone while other bills piled up the car was repoed december 1st while my wife was trying to take my oldest son to school. they have a way of protecting themselves in not recording all or any phone conversations that dont make themselves look better. and make you the hard working american look like the dummy. alot of americans will end up in divorce or worse dead, im happy to say that my wife and i are still happily married and will always remain together through thick and thin.

remember america that nothing in the world not even citifinacial is worth the anger or frustration and believe me i know ive been close to death and understand that in the end companies like this and certain people get what they have coming to them in the end when the face saint peter. god bless all of you!

Kevin
eagle point, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citifinacial/Abilene-Texas-79605/Citifinacial-rude-did-not-want-to-work-with-us-Abilene-Texas-397031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citifinacial

Didn't pay your bills, car got repo'd...sounds right to me

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Kevin,

Your service to America, while commendable has nothing to do with this report. Your wife bought you a car you couldn't afford. You claim they aren't willing to work with you, yet in your own report you say they accept short payments (plural), meaning you were consistently late and short in your financial responsibilities. This seems to have gone on for some time before you defaulted on your payments and they took your car. That's what happens when you don't live up to your financial responsibilities, sorry.

My advice to you is to tell your wife to live within your means and next time evaluate your fianancial position AS A FAMILY prior to making irresponsible financial decisions that affect your family now and in the future.

citifinacial rudeness not willing to work with you at all. two faced!

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

1 866-613-6853 (real number)leslie (a guy) ruth there secratary and jamal or jaman cant understand him at all. redemption center not willing to send me payment history on account at all, and doesnt seem to care that i have a jag lawyer (military lawyer) who told me to retrieve this information from them. every time ive talked to this leslie guy he dosent want to hear my plee and interups me and keeps telling lies about how our payments were handled.