directions

• Reported By:Ridgeway Ontario
Citifinacial
www.citifinancial.ca St.Catharines, Ontario Canada

Citifinacial Ridiculous Interest Rates Fort Eriest. Catharines Ontario Canada

A couple of years ago I came across some financial problems and needed the easiest way to get out of my debt. For instance I had a couple credit cards, school tuition, lawyer fees ....etc

I came across citi financial and they told me I could borrow 5000 and it would take care of my debt problems completely. The lady was very nice and sincere and she simply stated my monthly payments and for how long I would have to repay for. Well now I owe approx 7000 there and they are charging me an insane rate of almost 30 percent. Its amazing how you wish you would know these things first hand before you put yourself in that situation. Now as Im older I want to get the most out of my dollar and wonder if there are any possible solutions to get a lower interest rate or if I should try to go somewhere else. Any advice would be welcomed!

Michael
Ridgeway, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citifinacial/StCatharines-Ontario/Citifinacial-Ridiculous-Interest-Rates-Fort-Eriest-Catharines-Ontario-Canada-314720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citifinacial