characterized

• Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:canton Georgia
Citifinancial Auto
Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Citifinancial Auto This company has overcharged us on interest rates and late charges and also do not want to work to fix issues. Baltimore Maryland

We have been way overcharged on our interest rate and late fees. Our account has never been paid outside of the grace period. We have recently paid more attention to our finances as I have lost my job. Citifinancial said they were going to lower our rate and take care of access charges in which they billed to the account.

I have called them 8 times today and dealt with their representatives regarding my wifes car. We can not pay this especially with the changes not being made as promised.

I will be without income for apprx 2 months. They were unwilling to help in any way. This is frustrating me.
With these companies getting bailed out, how does that help the client that lost his job? Can I not receive help like they did?

I am drowning here and all I can see is letting this car get repoed. My wife doesnt need good credit I guess since my name is on everything else.

what do I do?

Georgia74
canton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citifinancial-Auto/Baltimore-Maryland/Citifinancial-Auto-This-company-has-overcharged-us-on-interest-rates-and-late-charges-and-427452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citifinancial Auto