Complaint Review: Citifinancial Retail Services

• Submitted: Sat, August 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 08, 2009

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
Citifinancial Retail Services
www.citifinancialretailservices.com Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Citifinancial Retail Services Late fee scam Mesa Arizona

I live in Mesa Arizona and last year I applied for a Ashley credit card with my wife. All payments were current then we stopped recieving statements. Citi called and told us we were behind so we asked them to send us statements so we could get current. A month went by and nothing, we called again and they told us multiple satements have been mailed to our address but we recieved nothing. I set up direct monthly payments out of my bank account and the first payment was made, since then no others have been taken out of my account. I called Citi again and they addvised I had to make a 400.00 payment to bring my account current before they could assist me, I told them no and they said a 130.00 payment would be fine, so I payed it and they said it was current again.

Now it has been 3 months, I am divorced now. Niether me or my ex-wife have recieved any statements and I cant get Citi to answer me on the current account info because its in my ex's name. They told me I could get statements emailed to me when they got their online system up in may, its now august and Citi is basically wanting a thousand dollars from me but wont give me a paper statement or an electronic one, or even let me access the info over the phone. They told me I could make a phone payment every month but it will cost 15.00 a payment to process?!? If they want their money so bad they need to make an effort to work with people and make themselves accessable online.

Zorthous17
mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citifinancial-Retail-Services/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Citifinancial-Retail-Services-Late-fee-scam-Mesa-Arizona-477738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citifinancial Retail Services