Complaint Review: Citifinancial Services

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2003

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Citifinancial Services
1900 Grant Avenue Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Citifinancial Services they will kill your credit rating with incorrect original loan amount Philadelphia Pennsylvania

My original loan amount was $7,500.00 - I got my first coupon to make my first payment and they added the amount of the finance charges to my original loan amount so that it looks like I borrowed an extraordinary amount of money.

This not only shows up on my monthly statement, it shows up on my credit report. No other creditor will touch me....it LOOKS like I borrowed 2 times the amount that I originally borrow. When I attempt to obtain another creditor so that I can pay off the loan sharks - they see how much I owe Citifinancial and they deny me....When I call Citifinancial to reduce my 25% finance charge they refuse to.

This should be against the law! When I first got the loan, I was in a financial bind - I am going to tell everyone that I can - not TOUCH Citifinancial. I was lucky enough to finally get a loan so that I can get rid of this credit card - but not before I make a fuss.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2003 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citifinancial-Services/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19115/Citifinancial-Services-they-will-kill-your-credit-rating-with-incorrect-original-loan-amou-66831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citifinancial Services