Complaint Review: Citifinancial

5075 Morganton Rd ST 9-B Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 1-877-988-9727
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Citifinancial Why CITIFINANCIAL doesn't take principle payments Fayetteville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Loan type?

I have a loan from Citifinancial and I am trying to pay it before hand.  So I decided to go to Citifinancial on March 16, 2011 to make another full payment of $250.00 but toward the principle. But when I told them what I was doing I was told that I can't make principle payment because it's not in there system only regular payment.  So of course that is what I did  I to pay off the loan early.

I really feel like Citifinancial is ripping people off,  I never in my life heard of any nonesense before.  Something really need to be done about this Loan company this is ridicolouis. This isn't my first loan but I guaranteed it is my last loan with citifinancial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citifinancial/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28314/Citifinancial-Why-CITIFINANCIAL-doesnt-take-principle-payments-Fayetteville-North-Carol-706865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citifinancial

Loan type?

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

What kind of loan is this?  Are you sure you are not talking about a credit card?