Complaint Review: Citifinancial

5370 Highway 78, Suite 185 Stone Mountain, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 770-469-4253
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Citifinancial Loan balance stayed the same after 5 payments Stone Mountain Georgia

*Author of original report: Report

*Consumer Comment: Terms of the Loan

I obtained a personal $5000.00 loan with Citifinancial in June 2007. I have paid over $9000.00 toward this loan however as of April,2013 they say I still owe over $1700.00. I requested a copy of my ledger of which I made payments over the monthly payment and from May 2008 thru November 2008, I made payments, however my loan balance did not decrease. The  more monies I paid, the less they applied to my account. I have requested a copy of my original contract which they have not sent to me. Everytime I contact their office, it a conforntation with their representative.

PLEASE HELP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citifinancial/Stone-Mountain-Georgia-30087/Citifinancial-Loan-balance-stayed-the-same-after-5-payments-Stone-Mountain-Georgia-1049208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citifinancial

AUTHOR: Smith3745 - ()

The loan was thru 8/2012. at payments of 155.65 which i was told at the initial this was monthly payment that included interest. I have paid at time over the montly payments. I have paid over $9000 on this loan. I have requested twice for a copy of my original application which I have not received. Most of my dealings with this office has to be in writing. That is the only way I can get results. Twice I have offered to settle and still they are attempting to collect almost 11K from me.

Terms of the Loan

AUTHOR: coast - ()

What is the APR? How many monthly payments were agreed to?