Complaint Review: Citigroup- Primerica

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By:Middletown Connecticut
Citigroup- Primerica
1101 North Plains Industrial Rd Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Citigroup- Primerica Thank you for saving me!!! Wallingford Connecticut
*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.

*Consumer Comment: Be educated not ignorant They are licensed to do investments in all 50 states by the federal government, they are the largest seller of term life insurance in the US

I live in CT and I received a call today from a recruiter in Wallingford. She said she saw my resume online. She went on to say that I had the "people skills they were looking for." I couldn't imagine what she meant considering nothing in my resume said anything about my "people skills."

The actual heading of my resume is transcriptionist. I stated in my cover letter that I was looking for part time weekend work from home as a medical transcriptionist. I couldn't understand why she had even called me since what she was describing had nothing to do with what my resume said.

When I got home I told my fiance about it. He told me right off the bat he had been contacted a few months ago by a company in Wallingford that sounded a lot like what I was telling him. He said it was a pyramid scheme, and that he wasted an hour going to the interview.

At that point I decided to do a little investigating. I put the phone number the woman gave me into Google. Primerica popped up. That was not the name she had given me. Then I saw this Rip-off report. Thank God I did. I would have been really pissed off if I went to a waste of time interview for a pyramid scheme.

I have used this site many times in the past and found valuable information on companies. Keep up the good work!! And If I ever get ripped off by anyone (I pray I don't) I will definitely post it here. Good luck to all!!

Jennifer
Middletown, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citigroup-Primerica/Wallingford-Connecticut/Citigroup-Primerica-Thank-you-for-saving-me-Wallingford-ConnecticutUPDATE-Primerica-217681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citigroup- Primerica

AUTHOR: The2percent - (United States of America)

Be educated and do your homework before about who you plan to write about on here. The statement you make abou being a pyramid scheme is false. Primerica Financial Services is publicly traded company (stock symbol: PRI) and was founded over 35 years ago. If it was pyramid scheme as you state.... They would have been figured out already.

They are licensed to do investments in all 50 states by the federal government, they are the largest seller of term life insurance in the US(which they are licensed in all 50 states), they are also partnered up with equifax to help eliminate debt, I mean that is just the tip of the iceberg ... They hardly sound like of what you accuse them to be.

Do I agree with them calling you randomly... Of course not. Let's be real ... MetLife, New York life, north west mutual... On and on... They all do this same practices in hiring. I imagine you think them to be pyramid scheme to?

Who sounds more educated on the subject of it being a pyramid scheme.... You decide.... Or do real research.

Check with

Finra Securities exchange commission Your state financial regulation authority The B.B.B. or maybe even NYSE website and look up ticker: PRI.

Or believe what anyone random person writes on ripoff report