Complaint Review: Citimortgage - Citicorp - Citibank - Citigroup

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2004

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
Citimortgage - Citicorp - Citibank - Citigroup
www.citimortgage.com Citimortgage,Inc., Missouri U.S.A.

Citimortgage, Citicorp, Citibank, Citigroup rip-off! DID NOT HELP ME WITH PAY OFF OF 30 YEAR LOAN! Missouri

Citimortgage. Did not want to help me. I was down to the last year on my mortgage. I called them and explained I had very serious financial problem arise. They sent me all kind of nosey paper work to fill out. When I sent it back. They informed me they could not help me. I called said. Why?. No explanation. I asked if they could lower my interest rate that was 8.50% to the current 4.50% They said No. It was too long into my mortgage.

I even called the VA which this mortgage was taken out with. The VA could not figure out why Citmortgage could not help me. I am finally making my last pay off with this Absurd company!! I would like to inform others.. Citigroup they were involved in the Enron scandal. They have been a very very devious company. My last comment is. That when I called them the last 4 times my calls where being answered in India. I feel this taking jobs from our American people. And that privacy is a joke at this doing. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CITI... ANYTHING!!

Laura
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2004 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citimortgage-Citicorp-Citibank-Citigroup/CitimortgageInc-Missouri-63179-0001/Citimortgage-Citicorp-Citibank-Citigroup-rip-off-DID-NOT-HELP-ME-WITH-PAY-OFF-OF-30-YE-114004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citimortgage - Citicorp - Citibank - Citigroup