Complaint Review: Citimortgage

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Debbie — New Philadelphia Ohio
Citimortgage
5280 Corporate Drive Frederick, Maryland USA

Citimortgage and Dwight D Saunders LLC Fraudulent foreclosure /tort of maliciousness Frederick Maryland

*Consumer Comment: You blame the wrong one

My 3 sons and I are the victims of a mortgage company and an abandoning ex-husbands working in cahoots with Citimortgage to cause us to lose our home and be forced into homelessness due to my status as a homemaker/home educator for 18 years.

My abusive husband refused to give any information about the marital homes status, violated a divorce decree( decreeing to pay the mortgage until the home sold), by putting the home into foreclosure. Citimortgage refused my letters and pleas for contact and forced us to lose our home, our state of residence, and almost our sanity. This on top of knowing I was in the throes of progressed Lyme disease and cancer.

I am interested in a class action suit in Maryland against Citimortgage. My ex-husband continues his abuse even though we are divorced. (non payment of child support, refusal to comply wiith divorce decree etc....) His default was an act of pure malice. He has had free rent since the abandonment and has not suffered financially at all. Quite the opposite........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citimortgage/Frederick-Maryland/Citimortgage-and-Dwight-D-Saunders-LLC-Fraudulent-foreclosure-tort-of-maliciousness-Fr-1141015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citimortgage

You blame the wrong one

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

The mortgage company has no obligation to deal with your issue -- your ex. If they forclose your home because your ex did not pay, it is legal and nothing wrong with it. The person who holds the responsibility of this problem is your loser ex. The mortgage company has nothing to do with your problem, and they have the right to deny your plea because of they have no business in your own personal issue. Sue your ex for it but don't expect to get any money because he already shows that he will not pay you regardless. You may be able to get him to serve some jail time due to arrear in child support.