Complaint Review: Citimortgage

• Reported By: Madaneera — Durham North Carolina United States of America
Citimortgage
P. O. Box 6243 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Citimortgage Ripoff on refund of escrow Sioux Falls, South Dakota

A propeRt that I owned was sold (closing) on Dec. 29, 2012.  I checked online on Jan. 4th and Citimortgage website showed that loan was fully paid.  I was being given run around to get the money in escrow (about $3000) refunded to me.  I should also mention that they will put me hold (almost for ever every time).  When I finally got through on Jan. 10, they told me that it will take them another 3 weeks to process the papers.  When I finally did get the refund on Jan. 30th I saw an additional charge of $40.  When I called them about it they said it was a charge for faxing me a piece of paper during the closing on the property.  $40 FOR FAXING A PIECE OF PAPER!!!

2 big ripoffs.

a) Taking for ever in this computeres age to refund my escrow.

b) $40 for faxing a piece of paper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citimortgage/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Citimortgage-Ripoff-on-refund-of-escrow-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-1008485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citimortgage