Complaint Review: Citimortgage

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: icky — Wilson Wisconsin United States of America
Citimortgage
1000 technology dr o fallon Missouri 63368 Internet United States of America

Citimortgage Home modification takes 2 yrs, adds 19yrs to my mortgage, $16+ thousand and decreases my payment by $28.16 a month Internet

Oh thank you Citimortgage for having me run around for 2+ years for my modification. I filled out your forms through the company you refered and faxed them to you only to have you make me refill them out for you. After 5 monthes you assigned me a modification agent that I couldn't contact...got me another agent. my modification added 19 years to my mortgage, $16,239.20 and made my payment $28.12 less than my original payment. How about you take off all the added help you gave me and I go back to my old payment. Thanks for nothing. Oh and you sold my house during my modification and had to give back the buyers the $ after you caught your little mistake. Unfortunately it was and is my life you keep screwing with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citimortgage/internet/Citimortgage-Home-modification-takes-2-yrs-adds-19yrs-to-my-mortgage-16-thousand-and-960290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citimortgage