unexpected

• Reported By:algonquin Illinois
Citimortgage
citimortgage.com Internet U.S.A.

Citimortgage highest interest rate ever Columbus, Ohio Internet

I have a second mortgage with these bandits in the amount of $82,616.49 which I think my wife arranged several years a go. I'm not sure what the beginning amount was, because she paid all the bills. She has recently passed away and now I am paying the bills. The interest rate on this note is 9.9% which is a total scam. My payment is $736.54 of which $48.76 is for principle and the rest is interest. I have tried every way possible to reach Citimortgage without any result. I spent 28 minutes on hold today after which they disconnected me, I also tried their Web site which they say is not working at this time. All I am trying to do is possibly refinancing this note to a more reasonable interest rate. The problem is that they do not respond to any inquires.

Richard
algonquin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citimortgage/internet/Citimortgage-highest-interest-rate-ever-Columbus-Ohio-Internet-391483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citimortgage