Complaint Review: Citiwide Real Estate Solutions

445 E Walnut Street, Suite 105 Richardson, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 214-558-3888
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Citiwide Real Estate Solutions Quan Hung Services, Citiwide Property Management Lied to, Screwed over, Manipulated, Cheated Richardson, Texas

Went and toured a home with the agent Hung Dinh. He seemed to be nice and informative, but we were misled. He asked us while we were touring the home if we had any pets and we said yes, and told him their weight and breed. He said there would be a $300 Pet Deposit, which was fine. We proceeded to give him the $70 application fee along with our applications. This all happened on a Saturday. Monday morning, he texted my husband and told him the landlords said our dog was too big. When we responded with the fact that we were not told about any type of pet restriction, they would not acknowledge it. They said we were not denied because of the dog, but we could not move into the home with her. So when I asked for application fee back they refused.  Why would I of applied for a home where I could not bring my pets? They falsely advertised the home for rent with no pet restrictions then took my money and refused to give it back. I hope they get caught for ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citiwide-Real-Estate-Solutions/Richardson-Texas-75081/Citiwide-Real-Estate-Solutions-Quan-Hung-Services-Citiwide-Property-Management-Lied-to-S-916724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citiwide Real Estate Solutions