Complaint Review: Citizens Bank N.A.

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Dragonfire — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
Citizens Bank N.A.
Worcester, Massachusetts United States of America

Citizens Bank N.A. Citizens bank is a downright crook. Worcester, Massachusetts

I have had a Citizens Bank Checking account off and on for 30 years. Today was the last straw. I even have overdraft protection with my savings account. I was charged $78 dollars because my account went negative the night before my paycheck went into my account for $40 and 15 cents and I had $40 and 10 cents in my account. TEN CENTS. I was charged $78 for 5 Cents. This is just the last straw. The bank won't refund my account because they did it once before for a similar case. ONCE before. I just can't stand my bank anymore. I am dropping it as soon as I transfer my direct deposit. Question is what bank doesn't do the same. The whole industry sucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citizens-Bank-NA/Worcester-Massachusetts-01607/Citizens-Bank-NA-Citizens-bank-is-a-downright-crook-Worcester-Massachusetts-561723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citizens Bank N.A.