Complaint Review: Citizens Bank Of Rhode Island

1675 diamond hill road woonsocket, Rhode Island United States of America
  • Phone: 14017668500
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Citizens Bank Of Rhode Island Debra, employee in my report. Christmas Overdraft Nightmare woonsocket , Rhode Island

I went to citizens bank to dispute some overdraft charges (234$) and every time I opened my mouth to explain the situation the employee, Debra, called me by the wrong name (over 5 times) I told her that I agreed my bank account was overdrawn at the time of the charges in dispute but that I should not have to pay such an insane fee just two days before christmas. The woman was so rude even though she should have been trying to persuade me to keep my account there.

She couldn't even get my name right after reminding her 5 times so I walked out on her when she was making the "complaint form" but she wouldn't let me see what she was entering so how is it MY complaint? My name is Jason Healey I work at Radioshack full time right down the street from the bank, I am a very responsible young adult (19) and I am a testicular cancer survivor. So If there is anyone with any advice on how to get any of this money back I would appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citizens-Bank-Of-Rhode-Island/woonsocket-Rhode-Island-02895/Citizens-Bank-Of-Rhode-Island-Debra-employee-in-my-report-Christmas-Overdraft-Nightmare-544629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citizens Bank Of Rhode Island