Complaint Review: Citizens Bank

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Citizens Bank Lies and Steals Money Money Stealing Liars Grove City pa

*Author of original report: I know what was in my account and what was not

*Consumer Comment: What Do YOUR RECORDS Show?

Banked with Citizens Bank for a few years, I should have know the bank was fishy, I had bank fraud twice while with them.

Then I made a deposit, the deposit was cleared and in shown as in my account, in black and white. I am not stupid like they think I am. It was shown in available balance, and was ready to use

The next day they decided they needed money I guess. $400 in fees because they decided that my deposit was going to be held another day. There was no reason to be holding the deposit.

Now they charge $6.99 a day because my account is negative. Why is it negative because I am NOT paying them to rip me off!!!!

This is horrible, how can they get away with this?

It was clear as clear can be my money was in there. They are rude and ignorant and treat you like you are stupid. Enjoy the money I hope Citizens Banks goes under!!!1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citizens-Bank/Select-StateProvince/Citizens-Bank-Lies-and-Steals-Money-Money-Stealing-Liars-Grove-City-pa-1070306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citizens Bank

I know what was in my account and what was not

AUTHOR: tracy - ()

To who ever wants to run their mouths and say I dont keep a registry?

Um excuse me, but I do, I keep very excellent records!

I am what is called an ADULT

I always know what my balance is. Hence why I am angry that citizens bank messed up.

Anyone ever hear of someone making a mistake?

I will fully admit when I make a mistake, apparently others don't!!

I had the money in there. I keep a detailed registry and monitor my account daily.

Yes DAILY!!!

What Do YOUR RECORDS Show?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

What does the running balance in your check register indicate?  What's that?  You don't have a check register???  How do you know you aren't overdrawn?  When was the last time you balanced your checking account?  I think its obvious what those answers are!