Complaint Review: Citizens Grant Trust, Award Processing Dept.

• Submitted: Sun, July 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous Senior — Laguna Beach California
Citizens Grant Trust, Award Processing Dept.
848 N. Rainbow Blvd. Ste. #3752 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Citizens Grant Trust, Award Processing Dept. I was asked to send a fee of $249.00 to receive $200,000, $149 to receive $100,000, $99 to receive $50,000. etc. Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: What about this company

I received a letter congratulating me that I had been selected to receive a pre-approved cash grant provided I would pay the fees indicated.  I had a choice according to how much I paid.

If I paid $249.00 I would receive $200,000

$149.00                      $100,000

$99.00                       $50,000

$49.00                       $15,000

This had a 15 day guaranteed delivery!  I knew it was fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citizens-Grant-Trust-Award-Processing-Dept/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Citizens-Grant-Trust-Award-Processing-Dept-I-was-asked-to-send-a-fee-of-24900-to-rece-1068931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citizens Grant Trust, Award Processing Dept.

#1 General Comment

What about this company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I was just wondering if you ever sent your money and nothing happened for you. How do you know it was a ripoff because I am really interested in this company, so if you can send me some solid information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.