Complaint Review: City Fog Surf Co.

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: wannabuysurfboard — Oakland California United States of America
City Fog Surf Co.
17426 Daimler St. Internet United States of America

City Fog Surf Co. In Jan 2012 thru the internet, paypal and VISA I paid 50% down on a custom $2800 surfboard. It is now Aug and I have not received a refund or surfboard after many requests. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dishonest and Slanderous Claim

In Jan 2012 thru the internet, I paid a $1400 50% deposit on a custom $2800 surfboard.  It is now Aug and I have not received a refund or surfboard after many requests.  The CEO of this company says he was not co-owner at the time I paid my deposit and that he has no obligation to fulfill this order or refund the deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Fog-Surf-Co/internet/City-Fog-Surf-Co-In-Jan-2012-thru-the-internet-paypal-and-VISA-I-paid-50-down-on-a-cus-930496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Fog Surf Co.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dishonest and Slanderous Claim

AUTHOR: James - ()

Sad that people can just go onto the internet and just post bogus information about your business and thus reputation. This individual although made a deposit, did not ever at time make deposite to me or my company. I proved to him that we never recieved the money even by his own accord and record.

The banking info was ownerd to a individual named Nick Paladrani. He has reported us to preosecutors in southern california and a news sataion in San Francisco, both advised him he had no legal claim and should stop contacting me. The he underhands me again reporting me here. I want this removed from here or I will retain an attorney and go after any and all partied for slander and defamation. We are hard working , honest individuals and produce some of the best made surfboards in the world and would appreciate a little due dilligence before letting some wildman simply get on the internet and put this into the world.

James