Complaint Review: City Garage

• Reported By: mike B — orlando Florida
City Garage
5242 S Orange Ave Orlando, Florida USA

City Garage Chris Shuler CROOK!!! Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ??

Chris Shuler Gave me a $2000 price to fix my car. When I tried to tell them that was to much he tried to work with me and offered $1500 what a deal i thought.  I decide to get a secound opion and my car was fixed for less then $200.  Chris Said I needed a new computer as soon as I brought my car and got it looked some where eles they said thats not true. They said it was not even possiable that could be the problem.

When I told Chris this is cursed me out and threated me.  He also charged me $100 bucks for looking at my car and making stuff up.  This guy CHRIS SHULER as been on ther news before for painting parts on cars and telling people they were new parts.  He Is a Bad Person and he will rip u off he has been doing it for years.  He has had 8 people sue him most don't take the time but I would this guy is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Garage/Orlando-Florida-32809/City-Garage-Chris-Shuler-CROOK-Orlando-Florida-1162398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Garage

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

??

AUTHOR: chris shuler - ()

You have wrote a fake report. You are not a real customer . I am sorry your termination from my company made you mad.

Chris Shuler