Complaint Review: City Grid Media, LLC

• Reported By: John R — Los Angeles California United States of America
City Grid Media, LLC
8833 W. Sunset Blvd. W. Hollywood, California Internet United States of America

City Grid Media, LLC Erin Leonard SCAM Media, Pay per Click, Auto Pay Internet

Like the other victims of this company, I fell for a phone sales pitch stating that they would help drive leads to my company and track them via an 888 number. I set a maximum budget per month of $350.00 and was charged the full amount without any proof of evidence of actual leads. This was a total waste of time. I was charged for these bogus "leads" and did not ever have any single new client. After a couple of months of this, I attempted to cancel and was not allowed to cancel. I am left feeling like a total idiot as I did not check the Rip Off Reports first or I could have saved my business an utterly wasted $1,680. Stay far away from this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid-Media-LLC/internet/City-Grid-Media-LLC-Erin-Leonard-SCAM-Media-Pay-per-Click-Auto-Pay-Internet-798424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid Media, LLC