Complaint Review: City Grid Media

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: PLUMBERS RULE — Kapaa Hawaii United States of America
City Grid Media
8833 W sunset blvd IWest hollywood, California United States of America

City Grid Media AKA no honor amonst thieves I am a plumbing contractor and was talked into trying a profomance contract as to how many clicks I get on the web site and paying no more than 300 a month. What a joke West hollywood, California

I am amazed at every complaint I read there is a different name for the sales rep and campaign manager Mine are jason Inclan and matt hoskins. We all fell for this elaborate scheme and this is something that the FBI is supposed to be watching out for and protecting us from were are they and why are these guys still walking talking and breathing. Hollywood, this guy is a rich brat taking our money and livin large on our broken backs taking food out of our babies mouth and off our table I dought he lives in hollywood or at the address provided on the website and obviously he goes by many names I was taken for three hundred and they tried to get another three from me. This is where are children are headed WE the people in order to form a more perfect nation with life liberty and happiness. Our forefathers are rolling over in there grave.

There is no morality here I am ashamed of the people who do nothing about this, where will it stop We need to pick up the phone and stop this activity for the future of our children and the right to do business in this country. [continued below]....
..... All trust is gone and this is why a simple linchpin in time altering events in the future. we let it slip and where will it stop. Our voices are many and out number the government 30,000 to one. if we cant change our outcome in this small event again where will it stop. Its time to wakeup and take action we are strong and we are many so if you live in california  track them down pass on the info and we will woodstock there house and get back our trust our dignity and set an example for our children !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid-Media/IWest-hollywood-California-90069/City-Grid-Media-AKA-no-honor-amonst-thieves-I-am-a-plumbing-contractor-and-was-talked-in-894014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid Media