Presidents

• Reported By: Julie — Keysville Georgia United States of America
City Grid Media
Keysville, Georgia United States of America

City Grid Media ---- Crooks, Liars and a RIP OFF Keysville, Georgia

I was contacted by City Grid Media on 10/21/2011 by Tom Thomsen about advertising.  I told him that I had an advertising budget of $400 a month (not to all go to City Grid).  This was the email that came from Tom on 10/24/2011: "Thanks for taking the time to talk and deciding to try us out, my contact info is below along with a short video that will show you how the CityGrid Network gets you found and chosen while showing you the results."

On 11/28/2011 this is the transaction that came out of my checking account:   CKCD DEBIT 11/26 00:00 CITYGRID M EDIA LLC 800 611 CA   $410.10.  On 12/27/2011  this is the transaction that came out of my checking account: CKCD DEBIT 12/26 00:00 CITYGRID M EDIA LLC 800 611 CA   $419.95 .  As you can see, there is not a consistancy with the amount that was taken out of my checking account for those 2 months.  Not only that, I never received an invoice that was promised.

On 01/18/2012, I requested for the account to be cancelled because I noticed the inconsistancy and that there was no return for the service.  I also blocked City Grid Media from debiting my checking account for any further transactions (cost of $30).  Lorenzo Fernandez contacted me VIA email on 01/31/2012  stating that my card was declined for $419.95.  I emailed back stating that I wan't paying them for the above stated reasons and how did I owe this when it hadn't even been a month since $419.95 was taken out on 12/27/11.  Lorenzo has continued to harrass me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid-Media/Keysville-Georgia-30816/City-Grid-Media-Crooks-Liars-and-a-RIP-OFF-Keysville-Georgia-837184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid Media