Complaint Review: City Grid Media

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Kristine B — United States of America
City Grid Media
West Hollywood, California United States of America

City Grid Media SCAM...Dont waist your money! They dont have have the means to drive traffic to your website... West Hollywood, California

Honestly, I went into marketing with them totally excited.  I had previoulsy advertised with a similar company, (((competitor's name redacted))) and had much success.  The sales rep, Marianne Rabold promised me the moon however after months of trying to get in touch with her for reporting and not having any new customers from their "supposed" advertising, I now have a bill in collections for $850.  I WOULD NEVER recommend this company to anyone.  There tracking is very, very vague with no details whatsoever.

I would have not been concerned about the lack of detail on the reporting however in the three months we advertised we DID NOT receive one referral that said they came through searching City Grid.  To this day I constantly get referrals from (((competitor's name redacted))) and I do not even pay anything promoting my business on there site.   I WILL NEVER recommended City Grid nor would I ever use them.   IT IS A SCAM, they dont have the resources to get your website exposed.  Your better off listing your company on a bigger company like (((redacted))) and using there advertising opportunites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid-Media/West-Hollywood-California-/City-Grid-Media-SCAMDont-waist-your-money-They-dont-have-have-the-means-to-drive-tr-923750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid Media