contrary

Complaint Review: City Grid Media

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: getridofbadcustomerservice — los angeles California United States of America
City Grid Media
8833 W. Sunset Boulevard Internet United States of America

City Grid Media Sareth Tricado, Heather Herbert, Heather Brand Terrible customer service, misleading product, Internet

This company called me after I updated my on-line listing. I was told about an on-line program with SEO that I could try for a month without being billed. I agreed to try it and stated I only agreed to be charged if I did not cancel.

I spoke to the rep Sareth Tricado for about 20 minutes learning about my options and making sure I would not be charged if I cancelled in time. I specifically asked for the date I had to cancel by and wrote it down. I was charged over $300 anyway even though I cancelled only 2 weeks into the program.

After about 50 exchanges with their office, they simply refuse to do anything about it. They are trying to make me prove I was told this instead of them proving that I did agree. The claim has been escalated and no one will budge. The rep who I signed up with is conveniently on maternity leave and they will not contact her.

They refuse to do the right thing. Disgusting company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid-Media/internet/City-Grid-Media-Sareth-Tricado-Heather-Herbert-Heather-Brand-Terrible-customer-service-796615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid Media