Complaint Review: City Grid

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: NorthCountyDogTraining — Escondido California
City Grid
8833 West Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069 West Hollywood, California USA

City Grid City Grid doesn't perform as promised, doesn't cancel account as promised, charges bank account fraudulently West Hollywood California

I signed up to City Grid in January through a fellow named JB. He told me that I would get a call from their set up person to get my account set up. I never did. I went to the site they were setting up and it had my web address and phone number wrong. I figured they had totally forgotten me until my account got hit with a 300.00 charge. I got hold of JB and told him that they had not fulfilled their part of the contract and that I was cancelling the service. He said he would get me a refund of just shy of two hundred dollars, and an extra month free. During that month, I got no refund, no business and no support. I told him to cancel the service. He told me he was cancelling it. The next month I got a 3.00 charge from his company which I wrote to him and told him they were not authorized to pull from my account anymore. I just got another charge on my account for 100.00 when my account was supposed to be long cancelled. I have called JB multiple times and I have called their accounting department to get it reversed. They are very flippant about the whole thing and they told me that the account was still active. My experience with this company is more than miserable. They lack ethics and do not do what they say. I would suggest noone ever give their banking information to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid/West-Hollywood-California-90069/City-Grid-City-Grid-doesnt-perform-as-promised-doesnt-cancel-account-as-promised-cha-1050490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid