livestock

• Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: Ron — los angeles United States of America
City Loan Long Beach
3431 Cherry Avenue long beach, California United States of America

City Loan Long Beach Tool City Deceptive Company, will charge you extra to try and payoff your car, and will refuse your payoff if you get a loan somewhere else long beach, California

I had a loan with these crooks, and when I realized that 120% interest was high, even for the title loan business, they refused to let me pay off, and then tried to charge me $1000 if I didn't go to Long Beach to pay off my loan.  How can this even be legal?  When I told them I wouldn't go to Long Beach, they told me they wouldn't accept my payoff from any other bank.  I don't see how the state can let this happen?  They never told me that I was stuck with them forever, and now they are rude to me when I am just 1 day past due...  Can anyone help me find out who I am supposed to complain to?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Loan-Long-Beach/long-beach-California-90807/City-Loan-Long-Beach-Tool-City-Deceptive-Company-will-charge-you-extra-to-try-and-payoff-725063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Loan Long Beach