Complaint Review: City Looks Salon

• Reported By: Annoymous —
City Looks Salon
2311 U.S. 27, Clermont, FL 34711 Clermont, Florida United States of America

City Looks Salon PINK AND GREEN HAIR DISASTER Clermont, Florida

So, like many women and men on here, our hair is one of the things that define our personality or the way people describe us.  If we have a bad haircut or bad hair day, we wear a hat or try to hide under something.  What I'm about to tell you is my experience with City Looks Salon in Clermont.  I will not get on here an bash them, but rather let you all draw your own conclusion and what you would do in the same situation.  My main reason for posting anything is how I was treated afterwards.  I went to my hairdresser with a picture of what I wanted.  She told me she could do it.  I spent $106 dollars for her to basically put a color over an outgrown ombre all for it to evaporate into my hair.  I then spent another $70 bucks for her to "fix" it.  She lighted the ombre and put pinkish-red over it to where I looked like the Auroa shooter.  I went back one more time and she put brown over it to take away the "PINK". [continued below]....
.....  It did, but damaged my hair so badly that you couldn't tell I got it cut a week prior.  I had to cut 3 inches off my hair to fix it, then dyed it myself.  I called the "manager" of the salon to tell her about what happened and she did not want to see my hair or pictures and said she had to talk to the "owner" her sister (BTW - her parents own the place) about getting a refund.  Finally they said they would only give me back $69 bucks and hung up on me.  I tried to call and talk to them and they refused to call me back. So, I went there and they called the police and called me crazy.  THey lied to the police and said I was harassing them 5 times a day.  They also made me sign a release and have it notarized before they would refund anything.  My hairdresser used to be awesome then she got lazy, unfortunately at my expense.  Had it ended with her lack of skill, this post wouldn't be here.  But, I am a stickler for customer service, and I figure they will hang themselves treating people this way, but I wanted to share this with anyone who had a similar experience.  You are not alone.  And I have the pictures to prove it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Looks-Salon/Clermont-Florida-34711/City-Looks-Salon-PINK-AND-GREEN-HAIR-DISASTER-Clermont-Florida-1042844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Looks Salon