Complaint Review: City Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: Andy Hansen — Cle Elum Washington United States of America
City Mortgage
399 Park Avenue New York, New York United States of America

City Mortgage A* HOLES They have lost our paper work several times. tonight i called and the put the wrong info on my account and said that their was a death in my family which is not true. i am fed up with these guys BULL New York, New York

I have been trying to go through this government modification for 2 years. they had me on a modified amount through CITI Mortgage. they have gave us the run around. i have called weekly checking on my account i get a different person every time, they repeatedly lost my paper work. when you call them you have to explain yourself to a new person each time. In august of this year they took me off of government modification said i didn't have paper work in when i did. so they tried to set me up on a traditional modification through Citi mortgage. monthly they sent me delinquency notices i would always call and they said they would help and that i was fine. in December they sent me to fore closer saying i needed to repay delinquent amount. since august i tried to go through different modifications but they gave me the run around. now in February 2011 they finally told us that i was never eligible for the modification since September 2009 they said i didn't make one trial period payment on time but i did. they also said i would never had been eligible for a modification due to that one payment being a week late. they never informed me of this until a year and a half and multiple modifications later. now they are trying take my house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Mortgage/New-York-New-York-10043/City-Mortgage-A-HOLES-They-have-lost-our-paper-work-several-times-tonight-i-called-and-696285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Mortgage