Complaint Review: City Of Fresno California

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Fresno California
City Of Fresno California
2600 Fresno St. Fresno, California U.S.A.

City Of Fresno California Municipal corruption, organized crime, terrorism, secret water diversion, suspected homicide Fresno California

My family and neighbors were set up for elimination by the City of Fresno's risk analyst who was lying about the cause of sewage back spills. After several deaths, properties were taken by fraud in order for the City to continue their secret replacing of the city water system. Structures were torn apart and rebuilt defiantly. Parcel maps and aerial views were altered to make it appear that nothing took place; structures resold as "original" on deeds reflecting new property lines.

My family killed, I was robbed, raped, poisoned, filmed with hidden cameras, home torn apart and haphazardly patched back together as a result of this barbaric nightmare. The City of Fresno used altered records and "planted" neighbors and tenants to call me a "liar." With all my documents stolen and photographs missing (other than a few scanned/altered to make it appear that nothing took place) the senior risk analyst smirked, "You will never prove it." He then had a Restraining Order issued against me - turning the tables and deeming a "liar" and "danger to THEM!" I am prohibited from help, explanations, restitution for what was done. Death threats followed.

Added to the fraudulent lawsuits by "planted" tenants, it is ME who appears the one in the wrong. In reality, the City's own sewer layout as well as old photographs verify exactly what they did. My family and I were on our own properties when the City of Fresno and their entourage stepped in and wiped us out. There is a trail of this.

Wilbert G. Swieso, ringleader, says this is the continuation of Bonadelle's "secret water operation." 50 yrs of tearing the city inside out to replace the water system - water diversion for upcoming development beyond Friant/Madera. This, he said, is how water laws and regulations were bypassed, laughing that no one will ever figure it out.

Residents of Fresno, CA are being eliminated in order to "vacate" their property so this can be carried out, leaving no witnesses or complaints. Using a fake work crew for private property is how the City of Fresno avoids responsibility for the massive code violations, health crises (raw sewage discharges), murders, etc. Altering parcel maps allows them to claim no knowledge or responsibility for more code violations, ADA violations on city property.

I cannot survive this nightmare much longer - the criminal networking is too much for 1 person. The fake work crew returned to carry out more damages and altering of sewer and water lines covered with new cement. My insurance has been sabotaged so I am not able to file a claim for ANYTHING. I am kept closely monitored, sabotaged, discredited. In addition to the death threats for reporting this, most recently sexual harassment from the City of Fresno was left on one of my blogs. Another member of their entourage is sneaking behind my back, slandering me, not only claiming that I made all of this up but that I killed my own family members with "barium" and had them cremated to cover up the evidence. Naturally, there is no help. Once targeted by the City of Fresno, there is no way out. Trail of burglaries, ID theft, forged documents and insurance applications or people never seen again, real estate theft, suspected homicide, unsolved murder cover-up/s speaks for itself. Narrowly escaping them was the biggest crime of all; reporting this was the 2nd biggest crime. I have spent that past 10 yrs living in an isolated hell in fear for my life, after 14 yrs spent as a care provider for family. The end is near, which is why this information must be posted.

See image ===>

Marla
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Of-Fresno-California/Fresno-California-93721/City-Of-Fresno-California-Municipal-corruption-organized-crime-terrorism-secret-water-d-433989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Of Fresno California