Complaint Review: City Of Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:los angeles California
City Of Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau
312 W2nd St Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Parking Violation Dept City Of Los Angeles Police Officer Drumgoldcity Of Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau issued me a commercial sign citation for my truck parked in front of my home Los Angeles California

This story people, is a travesty of justice! I have lived in my own home for over ten years and today as I was pulling up to my house There he was, Officer Drumgold, writing a citation because of a commercial sign on the side of my ford super duty dully with a small box and for parking it in front of my own home. I parked my car and jumped out and removed my megnetic signs on my Astro van before he could issue another ticket. They were both parked in front of my home and never had a problem before with signs on my truck.. Officer Drumgold an I had a previous run several years ago. He had issued me a ticket for parking my car on my own drive way. The car was blocking the sidewalk for about 5 minutes while I was carrying groceries into the house. The reason I parked that way was b the sidewalk creaked because of one of california's earthquakes in the past and the concrete was sticking up and prevented my car from utilizing my drive way. The side walk is the responsibility of the city but they would not repair it. (What else is new). I did appeal the citation an the judge dismissed the ticket and ever since Officer Drumgold has had it in for me.

Recently I noticed a white parking violation car cruising past my house at 9 even 10 o'clock at night more often then not. Officer Drumgolds job is the worst city job, parking violations no better then a bill collector. He's an envious unimportant man who exceeds his power.

I am a hard working business man just trying to make ends meet. I work 24 seven and count on the ad on my truck to bring in the work, how does this useless sign law benefit the average joe shmo! I'm just trying to make enough money to pay my government taxes and feed my dogs. I now have to worry about paying to store my truck. The rise of gasoline and these stupid laws need to be changed. How may people know of the sign law in Beverly Hills.

Look it up! Shocker time! I have a business in the same community, I can't even park in front of my own store because there's a restaurant that painted a white curb in front which they did illegally, but because the restaurant owner has some friends in government and friends in the police dept, the restaurant is able to have valet parking but any of our customers have been receiving citations for parking in front of the white line. The restaurant employers and their customer's park in front of our stores.

It seems like our country is becoming more like a communist country then a Democracy, We keep giving more and more of our hard earned money to pay for these useless laws. When will it end!

Jeremy
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Of-Los-Angeles-Parking-Violation-Bureau/Los-Angeles-California-90041/Parking-Violation-Dept-City-Of-Los-Angeles-Police-Officer-Drumgoldcity-Of-Los-Angeles-Park-350625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Of Los Angeles Parking Violation Bureau