Complaint Review: City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:ocoee Florida
City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau
PO Box 30470 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau Charging me for a parking ticket from my stolen license plate Los Angeles California

The City of Los Angeles sent me a parking ticket that is fraudulent . I reported - proved that the license plate was stolen from my camper in Ga. also the license plate was on a Toyota not on a 5th wheel camper. After numerous correspondences I had thought the ticket was voided until I recieved another letter - fine that I now owe $150.00 in fines and penalties. I guess I cant get a hearing now because I didn't pay the $70 fine up front . Can't anyone there make a decition without a hearing ? What a Scam , I live in Florida and I get a parking ticket from LA and the PVB can't help . I don't intend to pay for something I'm not responsible for.

Carl
ocoee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Of-Los-Angeles-Parking-Violations-Bureau/Los-Angeles-California-90030/City-Of-Los-Angeles-Parking-Violations-Bureau-Charging-me-for-a-parking-ticket-from-my-sto-337311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau