Complaint Review: City Of Los Angeles

• Submitted: Mon, November 01, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 01, 2004

• Reported By:Alhambra California
City Of Los Angeles
PO BOX 30247 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

City Of Los Angeles ripoff A serious problem must be addressed!!! Los Angeles California

These serious problems (wrongful, fraudulent citations) must be address to the "Better Business Bereau" or we want the mafia to run the city and state instead, to me, I think they're much more generous than these freakin' hypocrites in so called "politics" (word not worthy of capitalizing).

I urge all of you to go to www.bbb.org to file a complain if possible. Or create a forum here and start a petition so we can get as much people as possible to start the process and get rid of this crime. I am not against the law, but as a heavy tax payer, I felt that part of my hard earn money goes to creating jobs for these government agencies along with their branch of law enforcements are just not worth it.

Remember, we did not intend to spend our own tax money to have our rights taken away from us. We must stop this now!!!

Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2004 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Of-Los-Angeles/Los-Angeles-California-90030/City-Of-Los-Angeles-ripoff-A-serious-problem-must-be-addressed-Los-Angeles-California-115685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Of Los Angeles