• Report: #320997

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:henniker New Hampshire
City Of Memphis,Tn
Memphis,Tn Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

City Of Memphis,Tn motor vehicle theft by city Memphis, Tennessee

November,23,2005 my 2000 Ford conversion van was stolen from Monroe St,Memphis,Tn.I called the Memphis police department and the impound lot in Millington,Tn.to ask if it was towed.They told me no.I then filed a stolen vehicle report. February 6 ,2006 I was informed by phone that the van was located.I went to Millington impound and was escorted to the vehicle by an officer.The van belonged to Traveler's insurance at that time.I found that all my belongings(I had been living in the van) were still there in the vehicle,including medications and a new camcorder.The bike rack on front was bent and the vehicle had not been unlocked.It was obviously towed from the meter space where I parked it on 23 November 2005. BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PARK ! It was a 2 hour meter and I had filled it with quarters but was in the Va hospital for 8 hours being tested for injuries.

Steelhoss
henniker, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Of-MemphisTn/Memphis-Tennessee-38104/City-Of-MemphisTn-motor-vehicle-theft-by-city-Memphis-Tennessee-320997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Of Memphis,Tn