Complaint Review: City Of Oceanside - Parking Administration

• Submitted: Sun, March 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 22, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
City Of Oceanside - Parking Administration
300 N Coast Highway Oceanside, California U.S.A.

City Of Oceanside - Parking Administration The charge $50 Parking Violation for Street Sweeping When There Isn't Street Sweeting!!!! Oceanside 92054 California

*General Comment: City of Oceanside Parking Scam!!!

This people are so corrupted!

Names:

Beberly Lira (760) 435-5184 Parking Adjudicator

Brian Forward (760) 435-5914 Enforcement Supervisor

They just wait for people to park on this tiny road and they fine them when there is not reason for it. They send two Mexicans to do the dirty job, they sneak at 6 am and they charge for Street Sweeping when there is not Street Sweeping, the road is extremely old and the asphalt has huge holes and they fine innocent people to get money to pay for they salaries!

The City of Oceanside Parking Administration are full of corrupted people and they don't deserve our trust and those jobs.

Ron
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Of-Oceanside-Parking-Administration/Oceanside-California-92054/City-Of-Oceanside-Parking-Administration-The-charge-50-Parking-Violation-for-Street-Swe-436568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Of Oceanside - Parking Administration

#1 General Comment

City of Oceanside Parking Scam!!!

AUTHOR: Rev Gerry - ()

Hey Ron, I was ripped off today, April11,2013. I was on Mission Ave on my motorcycle and turned right on to N. Tremont St. I got the first space on the street (the only one left) parked and went to a store two doors up. There was nothing unusual going on outside, traffic moving people walking etc. About ten minutes later I came out of the store and turned the corner to N. Tremont Street Now there were cones blocking off N. Tremont Street and a (private) parking officer was writing me a $58.00 parking ticket. I asked what the ticket was for, and he told me "for parking in a temporary no parking zone." I told him there were no cones or signs when I arrived a short time ago. He said, "You should know there is a street fair every Thursday." I would not know as I just moved here from Massachusetts and it was not posted. He told me that the cones were in place and I must have gone around them. I told him they were not there at 1:47PM. He also said "you're lucky we did not impound it" "consider your ticket a parting gift." I suggested we call the highway department and ask them what time they put up the cones. He would have no part of that. I am retired law enforcement from MA. and I would not risk the hassle of parking in a properly posted "NO Parking" area. It also does not seem legal that  a non-peace officer (private company) can issue a citation for a city.