Complaint Review: City Security

• Reported By: POE — USA
City Security
peachtree Norcross, Georgia United States of America

City Security I regret starting with this company Norcross, Georgia

Here we are again as out of state employees getting the same song and dance as last pay period from our employer. It amazes me the lack of accountablity this company has with respect to meeting their obligations to making sure their employees are paid. Last time it was "I have to wait for authorization before getting the money to pay you guys and don't feel bad we have not been paid either" excuse, and this week it is the same thing.

I find it hard to believe you all in GA have not been paid yet, because if this were the case then you would be very understanding if sympathetic to our frustrations. I don't understand how a company can stay in businees when they treat their employees (the out of state ones) like s**t.

What really bothers me is how City Security expects us to be at our post on time and for the whole shift, yet it seems to me when it comes to paying us they decide on a covenient time or date to do so. [continued below]....
..... Last time, we had to call to find out where our checks where only to find out they had not been mailed and giving some bulls**t of an excuse.

I often wonder if these people realize the financial strain they are putting on us and our families and if they did, do they even care? I guess I know the answer to both questions. I listened to their lies during my interview and even got a call from Tripplet and I even ignored the rumors being told about the company, and I even talked someone into staying reassuring them the rumors were not true, well thanks City Security for making me look like an a**.

I have not worries anymore for the day will come when you will get yours in the end. Ever hear of this thing called Karma? What goes around comes around. The only reason I have not walked yet is due to the fact there is nothing out there job wise and my wife makes a valid point, although like I told her, we all have our breaking point and one morning I am going to wake up to get ready for work only to decide why the h**l should I?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Security/Norcross-Georgia-/City-Security-I-regret-starting-with-this-company-Norcross-Georgia-780469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Security